We are a complete service provider for components and special parts to such industries as construction equipment, heavy lifting, paper, marine, packaging, printing and the like. Our processes includes fabrication, CNC/Manual machining, painting and delivery; all proof of a versatile operation that’s ready to work with you.
When you want your work done right, D&S gets it done! We have the space, the equipment and the expertise to provide a complete turnkey operation for any customer.
- CNC/Manual Machining
- Stress Relieving
- Blasting & Painting
- Heat Treating
We are an ISO Certified company. We take the necessary steps to ensure our customer’s needs are met.
We also include:
- Computerized tracking system
- Value analysis engineering
- Complete turn-key fabrication and machining
- Quality inspection
- Nationwide shipping services
Our goal is to exceed customer expectations. We believe quality control is a total commitment and it begins before work heads into production.
All customers/jobs are:
- Entered into the D&S computerized tracking system
- Verified for revisions, material availability and routing
- Assigned to a Project Manager for review and scheduling
- Returned to purchasing for order processing
- Verified and released to the shop for production
We use this process as a cost-effective and reliable production technique in order to move parts efficiently through the system. We call this Value Analysis Engineering and it’s included in our service.
Experienced Project Managers evaluate material specifications and process prior to production so we can produce a superior product without costing you more!
We care about quality!
Operators sign-off on every routing, the Project Managers check the work in progress and three full-time Inspectors and a Certified Welding Inspector (CWI) sign-off on every customer-required inspection report after completing in-process inspections and the final check.
At D&S Machine Service, our technology adds to our versatility by enabling us to transfer documents and files via e-mail including quotes, drawings, photos, spread sheets, 3D models and assemblies, CAD files, etc…
Technology is essential to our QC measures:
- Mastercam programming with direct control link
- Computer system networked to all manufacturing phases