We are a Women-Owned and Family-Operated
Fabrication and Machine shop.
D&S Machine Service is an unrivaled original equipment manufacturer. We are a team with strong work ethic, a devotion to customer satisfaction and over 100 years of machine shop and engineering experience.
We have the manufacturing industry know-how and a strong commitment to customer service. Our team has developed and enhanced their skills throughout the shop and the industry by working with large & small OEM customers across North America. We ensure our customer’s orders will be done according to specifications, as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Our goal is to exceed customer expectations. We’re a machine shop, but service is our business.
In order to provide top-notch service, we utilize a computerized tracking system while offering our customers value-analysis engineering, complete turnkey fabrication and assembly, quality inspection and in-house shipping service.
- All work is assigned a Project Manager as a point-person for the customer.
- Prints, specifications, job numbers, change orders and all other information can be kept on file for future orders and therefore, ALL information is kept confidential.
- Quotes are good for up to 30 days – assuming stable material pricing and/or unless a major change is requested.
- We work closely with our customers in order to ensure their needs and deadlines are met.
For more information about our service, feel free to contact us.
Quality, Service and Pride in workmanship are hallmarks at D&S Machine.
- Construction Equipment
- Heavy Lifting
- Oil & Gas
- Packaging & Printing
- Pipeline & Pipeline Repair
We pride ourselves on our work and with that comes a respect for/responsibility to our community; with that said, we are proud to share our involvement with you.
- Most recently, we made the WASB Business Honor Roll. (To find out more about WASB, click here.)
- Our Mishicot High School donation went through just before the 2018-2019 school year started and we were able to supply the school and students with cutting-edge technology in CNC equipment and tooling.
- We’ve been able to work locally with the Luxemburg-Casco High School Tech Ed, Algoma Wolf Tech and the Kewaunee High School Tech Ed programs as mentors in order to help the next generation merge into modern manufacturing practices.