We are a Women-Owned and Family-Operated
Fabrication and Machine shop.
A team with strong work ethic and over 100 years of machine shop and engineering experience is an unrivaled advantage. That’s what we do by ensuring our customer’s orders will be done according to specifications, as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Our Management Team has the manufacturing industry know-how and a strong commitment to customer service. They have developed and enhanced their skills throughout the shop by working with large & small OEM customers across North America.
We offer exceptional service by providing computerized tracking system, value-analysis engineering, complete turn-key fabrication and assembly, quality inspection and in-house shipping service. Our goal is to exceed our customer’s expectations; we’re a machine shop, but service is our business.
- All work is assigned a Project Manager as a point person for the customer.
- We keep prints, specifications, job numbers, change orders and other information on file for future orders and ALL information is kept confidential.
- Quotes are good for up to 30 days, unless a major change is requested and assuming stable material pricing.
- We work with our customers in order to meet their needs and deadlines.
For more information about our service, feel free to contact us.
Quality, Service and Pride in workmanship are hallmarks at D&S Machine.
- Construction Equipment
- Heavy Lifting
- Oil & Gas
- Packaging & Printing
- Pipeline & Pipeline Repair
We pride ourselves on our work and with that comes a respect for and a responsibility to our community. With that said, we are proud to share our involvement with you.
- Most recently, we made the WASB Business Honor Roll. (To find out more about WASB, click here.)
- Our Mishicot High School donation went through just before school started.
- We have been able to work with the Luxemburg-Casco High School Tech Ed class.