We have several bays with 40 ton lifting capacity in order to assemble large, heavy components; with the ability to assemble small to mid-size parts as well.
Our assembled components are continuously monitored by a computerized tracking system and our quality personnel.
We detect and eliminate errors which provides our customers with a completed, high-quality assembly.
Our grinding and honing equipment includes a 36″ diameter Blanchard grinder, several surface grinders and a micromatic hone capable of honing IDs up to 24″ diameter x 10′ Lg.
20-Ton Press and Heat Straightening Equipment
325 Ton x 10′ Hydraulic Press Break with Universal Lower Die
HE&M VT120HA-60 (24″) Programmable CNC Saw
Marvel 8 Mark II (20″) Vertical Band Saw
AWS-D1.1 – 92 Certified Flux Core & SMAW ASME-Sec. 9-FCAW & SMAW & Stainless FCAW
Welder qualified to Mil. Std 248-D
- Assigned Project Manager
- Computerized Tracking System
- Value Analysis Engineering
- Complete turnkey Fabrication, Machining & Assembly
- Quality Inspection
- Nationwide Shipping Service
Carlton 6′ x 19″ Radial Arm Drill Press-Heavy Duty
36″ dia. Rotary Table Blanchard Grinder.
Micromatic 24″ dia. X 144″ stroke Hone
(3) Manual vertical turret mills
15″ x 60″ engine lathe
98″ x 98″ x 120″ Preheat Oven
48″ x 48″ x 144″ Preheat Oven
60″ x 60″ x 30″ Stress Relieve Oven
Zoller Smile 800 Tool Presetter
- Brown & Sharp MICRO-HITE 24″ Electronic Height Gauge
- Dial Bore Gauges to 32″ diameter
- Giddings & Lewis CMM: 22″ x 35″ x 16″
- Granite Inspection Tables: 50″ x 120″ and 36″ x 60″
- Leica Absolute Tracker 901 MR CMM, accurate to 36 ft radius
- Platinum FARO Arm CMM, 8 ft and portable
- Precision OD & ID measure equipment to 80″
- Romer Absolute Arm CMM, 9 ft and portable
- Entered into the computerized tracking system
- Verified for revisions, material availability and routing
- Project Manager reviews routing schedule
- Returned to purchasing for order processing
- Verified and released to the shop for production
We can produce prototype and one-off runs to high volume production numbers. However, our niche remains in low-volume, large-part manufacturing.
Lead Times: 4 weeks, typically
Mastercam programming with direct control link
Computer system networked to all manufacturing phases
We are able to transfer documents and files via e-mail including quotes, drawings, photos, spread sheets, CAD files, etc.
Acceptable Drawing File Formats:
DXF – Drawing Interchange Format or Drawing Exchange Format
SolidWorks (SLDPRT, SLDDRW, SLDDRT)
STEP – Standard for the Exchange of Product Model Data
(2) 10 Ton Overhead Cranes
(2) 15 Ton Cranes
(4) 20 Ton Cranes
(40) 1 Ton Jib Cranes Tied to All Building Columns
Packaging & Printing
Pipeline & Pipeline Repair